Friday, November 02, 2007

妖的短讯

This is my LAST WARNING to u!!if u ever dare to talk about sunshine empire or bring any1 to met any1 in my group,i guarantee ur questnet acc will be terminated within a week. i have prepared the letter,so dont u try to chalenge my words. we no longer brother frm here onwards.if u do that again,u screwed!! --02/11/2007,15:00:55

i am not interest of listen to ur stories. just remember my words. no questnet ir will involve in sunshine,if i find any 1 does. acc will b TERMINATED !!!!! --02/11/2007,15:27:07

u heard me,i don't want any sunshine news or ppl around my ppl. not even talk bout it. if u still want earn in QN, break relationship wth al sunshine ppl.tats it --02/11/2007,15:40:59

1 comment:

DIDadi said...

D msg is from Eric, right? Why become like this? I thought u all work very nice? I now no longer Qn ppl, i din renew my acc. dy.. Hope u happy always lah... Do wat u wan to do, n be wat u wan to be, don influence by somebody... Ppl wont live long, we never know wat happen tmr, so, try to be urself n live ur life!!! -adi-

LinkWithin

Related Posts
feedsky